Thursday, September 1, 2011

Aniston justin theroux jennifer aniston jennifer lopez divorce jennifer aniston bosses

"I have no idea where those rumors started, but it is a nice rumor," Aniston told the Chicago Sun-Times.



Think you are going to see Jennifer Aniston topless in her latest flick? Think again. Though rumors that the actress would bare it all in 'Horrible Bosses' have made the rounds, Aniston says it is basically not true.



Possibly fans will receive a thrill on the DVD extras?



"Not true at all," he said, laughing. "Where do these things start?"



"It's usually the male character in that role," he said of playing such a forward character. "That's why I thought of [the character] like a man. Other than that I stuck to what was in the script. I didn't have any input as to what he said. That was all on the page. & I was tickled & excited. The raunchier, the better."



But because Aniston is not taking it all off for the raunchy film doesn't mean she is not getting down & dirty. The actress plays a dentist who sexually harasses her assistant (played by 'Always Sunny in Philadelphia' star Charlie Day), & he takes her infatuation with him to the limit.



Why take on such a racy role now, after years of romantic comedy roles?



"I don't require to play it safe on a regular basis," he said. "I desired to take a chance \.\. I desired to do something that allowed me to go in a different direction. I have seldom had a script come to me historicallyin the past that allowed me to go in this direction."



New movies, new roles & now a brand spanking new real-life love interest. Aniston has been spotted out & about together with her 'Wanderlust' co-star Justin Theroux -- & it appears things are getting serious.



From from wearing matching rings to being photographed looking mighty cozy together, their romance is definitely on, but Aniston -- perhaps taking a cue from past relationships -- is staying brother on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...